Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Blog Angel reveal

This past month I was a blog angel, spreading cheer through comments.  The blog I chose this time was Simply Smiling . . . Everyday!
I really like helping small bloggers through the Blog Angel program.  I know how much comments mean to me, so I like spreading the comment love to other blogs.  Here's a few of my favorite posts you should go check out:
This adorable thumbprint frog tote
Fun rainbow cupcakes
Sunset inspiration

CraftboticBlogAngel
If you'd like to be a Blog Angel, signups for the next round open May 15 for June.  Visit Craftbotic to get the details.  Rosie really wants to get more than 30 people involved for the next round.  It doesn't have to be anything big or spectacular, just commenting on posts works.  It really doesn't take much time and you just might find a new blog or two that you enjoy.  Maybe I'll be your Blog Angel next.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thanks for taking part again Amy and being a super commenter. I am sure your blogger really appreciated it. Big hug!

Rosie xo