Wednesday, August 10, 2011

World's Most Dangerous Recipe

Hello! and welcome to my little eclectic collection of crafts, recipes, ideas, etc.

You've probably seen recipes for 5-minute chocolate cake baked in the microwave.  I was intrigued with this idea and had to try it. So, several months ago I assembled all of the ingredients and hubby and I sampled 5-minute chocolate cake after the kids were in bed.
Meh.  I wasn't thrilled with rubbery, slightly chocolate flavored cake.  This was one recipe that I deemed "not a keeper."
I've now discovered a new dangerous recipe thanks to my daughter and middle school science.  Without further ado, here is the world's most dangerous recipe (you can thank me later):

One-minute Crispy Rice Treats
1/3 cup marshmallows (those giant Campfire ones are the perfect size)
1 tsp butter
1/3 cup crispy rice
1 microwavable cereal bowl

Put marshmallows and butter in bowl.  Microwave on high for 15 seconds.  Remove bowl from microwave and add crispy rice.  Stir and eat. 

Go on, you know you're dying to try it.  Crispy rice and marshmallow goodness is only a minute (or less) away.

No comments: