Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday 10 - Professions I wish I'd had

Instead of a list of 10 for this week, let's revisit my childhood with what I wanted to be when I grew up, shall we?

Kindergarten - Teacher
First Grade - Teacher
Second Grade - Teacher
Third Grade - Teacher
Fourth Grade - Teacher
Fifth Grade - Teacher
Sixth Grade - Teacher
Seventh Grade - Teacher
Eighth Grade - Teacher or Scientist of some sort (based on a teacher's recommendation that I was too smart to be a teacher)
Ninth Grade - Secondary Teacher
Tenth Grade - Journalism/English Teacher
Eleventh Grade - Journalism/English Teacher or maybe Elementary Teacher
Twelfth Grade - Journalism/English Teacher

College Freshman - Journalism/English Teacher
College Sophomore, Junior, Senior - Elementary Teacher
I think I was destined to be a teacher, what do you think? I did graduate with my degree in Elementary Education to then be a stay-at-home mom (and teach my children).  I don't regret it a bit!

Linking up with Lena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was what my "What I want to be when I grow up" list looked like from high school on. I was a teacher for 6 years and I loved it. Now I am a stay at home mom too and while I miss teaching, couldn't be happier than being home with my baby.

Lauren

Jo said...

:-) well you sure had a clear idea

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

I'm sensing a theme here...? haha

But seriously, wow! I think that is so awesome that you have always had a clear thought of what you wanted to be. Ive never been like that. I was always so indecisive! Wish I could have been a little more decisive like you.