Thursday, August 2, 2012

Makeover

I've had a makeover.  No, nothing has changed physically.  I had a country makeover. 

So, in my last post I talked about how our family adopted countries to cheer for in the Olympics.  (This has been a great success, by the way.  It's so fun to see Little Miss Sunshine and Princess get excited whever someone from their country competes.)  My adopted Finland isn't doing so well.  My Finnish athletes just aren't at the same level as the rest of their international competition.  Even Mr. Adventure's Sweden finally managed to get a medal (plus another today).
The Author suggested that I just trade countries.  A little red marker magic and voila:
I'm now cheering for Norway!  They may only have two medals, but that's better than zero.
Here's a look at our latest medal counts.
As expected, Bugaboo is in the lead with China.  We're also tracking USA medals for a family ice cream trip or something.  This has been a fun way to get a little more out of the Olympic Games.

No comments: