Monday, August 13, 2012

Cooking lesson: Cranberry + Pork loin + crockpot = YUM!

Last week I found a recipe for Cranberry Pork Loin in the crockpot from The Crafted Sparrow. We love a good pork loin around here, and any time I can use the crockpot instead of the stove, I'm game.  Besides, doesn't this photo just make your mouth water?
Granted, mine wasn't nearly that pretty.  And I used whole berry cranberry sauce since I didn't have the jellied version, so we had little berries studding our meat.  But, Rebecca's recipe has the right sweet and tangy flavor combination to complement the pork.  This will definitely be a recipe we use again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you guys liked it. It is a yummy dish, we adore pork loin too so I was so glad when I found another way to prepare it that people liked. :)