Friday, October 26, 2012

Perspectives - Big & Small

Perspective

Today's theme for the Perspectives Challenge is Big & Small.
With my crazy week supervising the elementary school bookfair, I didn't get a chance to take photos other than my thimble collection from Tuesday's post.  However, I figure it still works since it is a BIG collection made up of SMALL individual thimbles.

For my other two photos, I'm resurrecting some older ones.  Here's Princess and Little Miss Sunshine on their first day of school.
 Lastly, tomorrow marks 6 years since Princess decided to surprise us with an early entry to this world.  She was so SMALL even preemie-sized clothes were too big.  She almost could have worn doll clothes!
Two months later, she finally grew enough to fit into preemie stuff!
Next week's challenge theme is TRICK OR TREAT.  I'd better not forget the camera on Halloween. 
Have you linked up with the Perspectives Challenge?

No comments: