Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest

I think I am officially addicted to Pinterest.  After our recent hard drive crash, I lost all my bookmarks, but I still have all my pins.  I have pinned some great ideas and even tried a few of them. 
Felted Dryer Balls via Pinterest
6 minute microwave caramels via Pinterest
I was super excited all weekend to see how many times my CD Suncatchers post had been pinned (15+ if I was keeping track).  I become giddy when I get notifications that something has been repinned and find out it's not even someone I know.  It's like I have the cool pin of the moment.

However, I have this one pin that is by far my most popular pin, that continues to pop up every few weeks.  Why?  What makes this particular pin so interesting?  How are these strangers even finding it?
Homemade Mozzarella via Pinterest
When I originally pinned this recipe, I was only doing it for future reference and thinking it would be fun to try someday.  It comes from a blogger that I trust, so I figured it must be good.  Maybe I should actually give it a try and see if all these other pinners know something I don't.

No comments: