Thursday, April 18, 2013

April blog angel - the halfway point

CraftboticBlogAngel

If you've been around for a while, you probably know that I love participating in the Blog Angel program.  Since Rosie adapted the program so you get to choose who you are an angel to each time, I have tried to reach out to blogs that I might not have discovered otherwise.  Sometimes I've used a blog that I've been paired with for an exchange of some sort, sometimes I just pick from the list of blogs that want to have an angel.  I really don't have a set plan for choosing, I just go with one that feels right at the time.  I do like to choose smaller bloggers so my comments don't just get lost in a sea of other commenters.  Plus I think it means more to support someone trying to get their blogging feet underneath them, so to speak.

This month I've been an angel to . . . wait, this is my halfway post.  I can't spill the beans yet!  Just know that I am trying to secretly brighten the blogging life of ______________.  You'll have to stop by at the end of the month to fill in the blank.

No comments: