Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our family dancing debut

It's time for another episode of our family fitness challenge.  Today's challenge was to choreograph a dance to a song, videotape it, and share it with our extended family.  Here we are in our musical dancing debut to "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" by Donny Osmond.
Overall, this was a really fun activity (aside from Princess getting a foot to her eye).  Just don't expect any sequels.
If you're looking for a summer boredom buster, get out the music, practice some dance moves and record your dance.  I'd love to see what you come up with. :)

1 comment:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

This was so cute and fun to watch! I cant believe you got your whole fam to do this together!! My daughter and I totally got a kick out of the mustaches at the end! SO funny! :)