Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amigurumi Fox

My latest crochet project has been this adorable little amigurumi fox.   Isn't he adorable?  (Sorry for the poor lighting.  Apparently my camera is being uncooperative today.)  I made one for hubby since he is in the fox patrol for his Woodbadge course.
Actually, I've made three of them.  That's what happens when hubby take his fox along to his Woodbadge patrol meeting as well as the monthly Rountable meeting.
I still think the first one I made turned out the cutest, but I neglected to get photos before he headed back to Woodbadge this morning.

I've also fallen in love with a new yarn: Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn."  It is so soft and easy to work with.  Usually I use Red Heart Super Saver yarns, but they didn't have the foxy red color I was hoping to find, so I went ahead and paid an extra dollar for the skein that was the perfect color.  Compared to this, the Red Heart is scratchy and fiber-y.  It's hard to tell in the finished product, but you can definitely tell a difference as you work with it!

No comments: